After 2 (two!) minutes you have a cloned website for your Phishing Scenario. LUCY Social Engineering Simulation Server empowers you when you set up an IT-Security Awareness Campaign [Screencast].
Advanced Phishing Simulations: Clone a Website and add your own Login Form – Do you want to create a phishing simulation and you want to use an already existing website as a landing page? This 2 minute video shows you quickly how to create a custom landing page with the website copy feature and adding a custom login form for data capture.
Just create a new scenario and select an empty Web based scenario. You can also select any other Web based scenario template for the social engineering simulation you want to customize, because the “Website Copy Feature” overwrites the default Landing Page of the template.
The steps described in the webcast are
- In LUCY, create a new campaign, edit the basic settings and save it
- Create a new scenario by selecting a Web based attack template (or chose an empty one), populate all mandatory fields and save it.
- Go to the Landing Page Menu Item of the scenario you created just before
- Push the “Copy Website Button”, the ‘WebSiteCopy’ dialogue appears
- Fill out the fields:
- URL – The source website you want to copy
- Language – With that you’re defining your language version (LUCY allows multiple languages in the same campaign)
- File – Select the appropriate value in the poplist, choose f.e. index.html
- Push the “Start” Button and the Website Copy is executed. Even really big sites can be copied. And it’s fast!
- After the copy is finished, use the Back Button of the dialoge (not of the browser)
- Go into the editor, place the cursor where you want to add the login form, push the button “Insert Login Form”
- The System provides you three predefined login forms. Select an appropriate one and press OK. If you want to modify it later on, you can do that manually.
- The login form appears on the landing page from you social engineering simulation / phishing scenario. Save your setup of the landing page and you’re done with it!
Thank you for using LUCY. If you want to see the full end-to-end process from setting up the campaign until sending out and tracking the phishing simulation messages, the just watch the longer webcast below.
Watch the full and more detailed Scenario: Social Engineering Simulation Webcast