Nine days to go! Dear Friends and customers, we received our last registration only two days ago! We’re going to be a really interesting group, join us Tuesday in two weeks in Nuremberg 🙂 LUCY CONNECT Conference
- What? The first LUCY User Group Congress and Cyberprevention Summit for LUCY customers, users and certified partners.
- Why? Learn from other users experiences. Place your development requests and get an exclusive sneak preview of the future LUCY relases. And mostly: Benefit from the unique LUCY network.
- When? October 10, 2017, 17:00 – 20:00 at the Hotel Arvena Messe Nuremberg. The event takes place in the framework of the it-sa. This is the most important IT security fair worldwide after the RSA in San Francisco. Within the framework of this event, we will hold the first meeting of the “LUCY User Group” (LUG).
- Where? Hotel ARVENA MESSE Nuremberg. The meeting place is less than a 10-minute walk from the it-sa exhibition grounds:
- Arvena Hotel at the NürnbergMesse, Bertolt-Brecht-Strasse 2, 90471 Nuremberg Phone 0911/81 23 0, www.arvena.de
Agenda 10.10.2016, 1700 – 20.00 incl Networking event:
- Welcome reception and Agenda
- Cyber Resilience as Silver Bullet? – Keynote Patrick Zeller, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Where goes the journey? Future LUCY Releases – Oliver Münchow
- Field Report – The use of LUCY in a large enterprise
- Joint workshops (development requests / experience sharing)
- Wrap up & closing
- Networking event: aperitif / dinner
The event is free of charge. Combine your LUCY Connect attendance with a visit to the it-sa exhibition. It’s the largest European event in IT security and gives you a complete view into the Information Security market. Visit LUCY in Hall Nine (Stand 9-130). Tickets are available free of charge.
Warm regards, Oliver & Palo