LUCY Security sponsors the Swiss Green Economy Symposium. Why that? Why is cybersecurity so important for sustainability and successful business in the 21st century?
The answer is actually quite simple: On the one hand, we care about the future of the earth. We want to make tomorrow’s world an even more beautiful place than it is today. For us and for our children. On the other hand, our corporate vision fully supports this goal!
Effective sustainability is not possible without digitization. Smart cities, autonomous driving, sharing economy and so on are all digital technologies and ‘smart’ concepts. And cybersecurity is a must there. Without information security, there is no smart city. That’s why: Sustainability would be inconceivable without information security! Sustainable = Smart + Safe. Quite simple, no? 🙂
Long story short: This year’s Innovation Forum IF.01 at sges2018 deals with ‘sustainable digitisation’. The topic fits perfectly to LUCY Security. IT security is a central element of a sustainable digital economy. Our tool LUCY Server helps companies to test their IT security – through simulated attacks on their infrastructure and social engineering attacks on employees. Co-founder Palo Stacho tells more about IT and network security and sustainable digitization at IF.01 on September 4, 2018 in Winterthur (Switzerland).
The Forum is powered by:
- Jan Bieser Informatics and Sustainability Research, University of Zürich
- Adolf J. Dörig Founder & managing Partner, Doerig + Partner AG; Chairman Advisory Board Advanced cyber Security – satw
- Dr. sc. techn. eth Rolf Hügli Managing Director, Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences
- Max Klaus Stv. Leiter, Melde- und Analysestelle Informationssicherung Melani
- Prof. Dr. Patrick Krauskopf Chairman, agon Partners; Professor, zhaw
- Lars Müller ceo, libracore
- Palo Stacho Co-Founder, LUCY Security
- Tobias Seitz Leiter underwriting Region Ost, technische versicherungen, Helvetia Versicherungen
- Martin Zust Citizenship & Sustainabiltiy Manager, Samsung Schweiz
Our Mission: We make cyber prevention and simulated internet attacks affordable and available to everybody!