Unexpectedly high visitor interest for the LUCY Testing and Awareness Server at it-sa 2017.
Three days in Nuremberg. Three people at the booth. There’s always something going on. Demos are made, questions answered and business cards exchanged. Lunchtime will be cancelled and at the end of the first day the first printed matter will be sold out. The young company LUCY Security started to exhibit at IT-Security fairs / tradeshows in year 3 of its existence. The stand at this year’s it-sa is already the fourth appearance of this year. Every exhibition has been a success so far! The interest was great everywhere, you could make a lot more LUCY presentations than normal and you could feel the pulse of the market at every trade show!
Itsa – The pulse of the information security market is pounding! Or maybe he’s even furious. With 630 exhibitors and just under 13,000 visitors, the it-sa trade fair 2017 in Nuremberg was able to record an increase of more than 25% in both key figures compared to the previous year! All of these visitors felt at LUCY’s stand; -) In any case, the interest was enormous and we don’t regret the decision to exhibit at the probably most important European Security Fair in any way.
LUCY Security is on the right track with its product: Employee awareness will become a key InfoSec topic of the year 2018, we are convinced! The 45 seconds clip below gives a good impression of the fair:
The LUCY Security exhibition calendar 2017:
- SIGS Technology Conference, Regensdorf, Switzerland.
- Public IT Security Conference (PITS, 12 und 13 September, Berlin, Germany (Messebeitrag / Presentation: „Strategies against Social Engineering”).
- Internet Security Days 188.8.131.527, Fantasialand Brühl, Germany.
- it-sa 2017, 10.10.2017 – 12.10.2017, Nürnberg, Germany (Press Release: Growth).
- Swiss Green Economy Symposium 2017 (SGES), 30.10.2017, Winterthur, Switzerland. http://sges.ch/
- RSA Conference, 16.4.2018 – 20.4.2016 in San Francisco, USA https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us18
….and it-sa 2018: We’ll be back!