LUCY User Group Conference is held on October 18, 2018 in Stuttgart
3.9 out of 4.0! Last year’s LUCY Connect User Conference was an awesome success with a rating of 3.9 out of four points. We are very pleased to be able to hold this event again and are very grateful that the congress will take place in Bosch’s IT campus.
- What? The second LUCY User Group Congress and Cyberprevention Summit for LUCY customers, users and partners.
- Why? Learn from other users experiences. Place your feature and development requests and get an exclusive sneak preview of the future LUCY relases. And mostly: Benefit from the unique LUCY network.
- When? Oct-18th-2018
- Where? Robert Bosch Global IT Campus, Borsigstrasse 14, Stuttgart Feuerbach
Wednesday, Oct, 17th 2018 at the Wichtel Hausbrauerei Feuerbach : 1900 Meet & Greet incl Drinks and Dinner. A table will be available from 1930 (ask Laura)
LUCY CONNECT 2018: Thursday, Oct, 18th 2018 (still subject to change)
(Version Oct-12th) Location: Robert Bosch IT-Campus | Borsigstraße 14, Stuttgart, +49 711 8110 | Room information will be visible in the lobby and is close to the entrance.
- 0830 – 0930 Coffee Time at Global IT Campus Feuerbach
- 0930 – 0935 Welcome Note LUCY: Welcome/Agenda, Oliver Münchow, LUCY & Patrick Zeller, Robert Bosch
- 0935 – 1005 Welcome Keynote: ‘ONE Security bei Bosch – Der Faktor Mensch in der IT-Sicherheit’ by Britta Paczkowski, Group CISO Robert Bosch
- 1005 – 1035 Keynote: ‘Prevention versus Reaction – Change your approach to security or be doomed to repeat history’, by Kevin Beaver, Author Hacking for Dummies
- 1035 – 1105 Presentation: ‘LUCY in the wild’, by Stephen Rouine, BH Consulting Ireland
- 1105 – 1115 ==Break==
- 1115 – 1145 ‘LUCY Outlook 2019’, by Oliver Münchow, Co-Founder LUCY
- 1145 – 1215 ‘Feature Review’ – What happened with your requests and new features since LUCY 3.6, by Palo Stacho, Co-Founder LUCY
- 1300 – 1330 Workshop: ‘Improvement & Feature Requests by Attendees’ feedback by Oliver, moderated by Patrick
- 1330 – 1400 Presentation: ‘Corporate Security as a Service – CERT Insights’ provided by ETAS Group, Speaker tba
- 1400 – 1430 ‘Campaign Planning and Execution in Corporate Environments’, Patrick Zeller / Joe Puissant, Robert Bosch
- 1430 – 1515 Two Customer Brainstormings by Palo
- Tech: Experience Sharing Best Practices using LUCY
- Content: Experience Sharing Best Attacks and Trainings
- 1515 – 1530 ==Break==
- 1530 – 1600 Breakout: Technical Analysis with LUCY Server / How to build awareness with LUCY, by Oliver
- 1600 – 1615 Housekeeping & next LUCY Connect(s), Closing Note, All
-Robert Bosch IT-Campus | Borsigstraße 14 | 70469 Stuttgart | Germany | +49 711 8110, detailed room information will be displayed in the lobby.
-Brewery on Wed: Wichtel Hausbrauerei Feuerbach Stuttgarter Str. 21 | 70469 Stuttgart | Germany | https://www.wichtel.de/ | +49 711 82051690
Call for Papers: Ended.
Registration for the LUCY Connect Cyberprevention Summit and User Conference is open until October 15.
The event is free of charge.
Become a part of the movement – Register for LUCY Connect & Cyber Prevention Summit!