Last year’s LUCY Connect User Conference was a complete success with a dream rating of 3.9 out of four points. We are very pleased to be able to hold this event again and are very grateful that the congress will take place in Robert Bosch’s IT campus.
We are delighted to be able to hold this event again and are very grateful that the summit will take place on Robert Bosch’s IT campus. The all-day event will be in Stuttgart on 18 October 2018. For guests arriving the evening before, a welcome event is organised.
Security is always joint effort. This is exactly the case in the fight against cybercrime. Being part of a strong community helps everyone. LUCY Connect, as a summit for Cyber Prevention, aims to strengthen all stakeholders: learn and gain insights from each other and share experiences. Meet our engineers and submit your development requests for LUCY directly to them, learn details about future product releases and benefit from the unique network of the LUCY customer base.
Agenda Thursday, Oct 18, 2018, 9.30 am – 5pm
- Welcome Note by the LUCY Founders
- Keynote by Britta Paczkowski Group CISO Robert Bosch
- LUCY in the wild, a Partner Presentation & Discussion (1)
- Future LUCY Server: Outlook 2018/19
- Get the most out of LUCY, improve usage and strenghten the Human Firewall
- Workshops: Customer improvement & development requests, best practices using LUCY, best attacks and trainings
- Feature Breakout: Own training content with Adapt and Malware-Simulator V2
- Customer Story by Daniel Schatz, CISO Perform Group
- Campaign planning and execution in corporate environments by Patrick Zeller, Robert Bosch
(1) Call for Papers: Speaker proposals can be registered by e-mail or by using the contact form until end of August 2018. Please write to us. Attendance is free of charge.
Registration for the LUCY Connect Cyberprevention Summit and User Conference is open until October 12.